Purchasing a Yearbook
- Yearbooks are only available for purchase online at www.yearbookforever.com. There are no paper order forms this year, and we are not accepting orders through school. Online ordering offers personalization options. If you have questions about ordering, email us at email@example.com.
- All yearbooks will be distributed on a specific day near the end of the school year during the school hours (to be announced later in the year).
- Students may not pick up their yearbooks early.
- If a student is absent on yearbook distribution day, they are responsible for picking up their yearbook in Room 104 before or after school.
- We will keep yearbooks through the summer for students who did not pick them up. After that, extra yearbooks may be sold to interested students the following school year. Pre-sold books not claimed by the start of school the following school year will automatically become the property of the yearbook staff and can be sold at the current price.
- The yearbook staff is not responsible for mailing yearbooks to students. If a student moves before the school year is over, they are responsible for contacting us in advance to set up a time when the student or a designee will pick it up.
- No refunds will be given for minor mistakes that include, but are not limited to: misspelled or wrong names, incorrect grade designation, or poor quality pictures. We assure you that exhaustive efforts are made to improve our product each year and catch mistakes. With that said, the public must realize that the yearbook is the product of an academic journalism class created by students for students. Students are earning graduation credit for their efforts and many of the students on the staff have no prior experience with journalism writing or design and are learning as they create the publication. This is NOT a professional publication.
- If there are any books available on yearbook distribution day, they will be sold AFTER all pre-sold books have been distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. These must be paid in full at the time of purchase.
- Journalistically, our publication feels it is important to identify people by how they are known. Therefore, if a student requests to be featured in the yearbook by a preferred name, we will identify them as such. We believe that doing so promotes understanding and accuracy. We believe in supportive environments that acknowledge and affirm a student’s identity are protective factors that improve health and educational outcomes. Our yearbook is a work of journalism, and the students who work on it are journalists. Student journalists are not an arm of law enforcement, and our yearbook is not a legal document.